Why Shop with Us?
- Price matching: We usually have the best price in DFW. But if not, we'll match our competitors' price on any in-stock bicycle. So stop worrying about price and come take advantage of the rest of our world-class services. Complete details here.
- Industry-best warranty policies: Most of our frames receive a lifetime warranty. In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, we'll handle the leg work for you - and do our best to keep you rolling on a loaner bike in the meantime.
- Extended warranties: The wheels, drivetrain and steering parts on your new bike receive a one-year warranty (sometimes longer). Ask about our Keep It Rolling Protection Plan, a low-cost upgrade to 3- or 5-year coverage, so you can ride worry free.
- Free adjustments for a year: Bicycles have a typical break-in period. Sometimes shifting and braking can become less than optimal, even on a new bike. We'll fix these problems on-the-spot, for free, during your first year of ownership.
- Comprehensive bike fitting: You must be properly sized and fitted to your new bicycle for maximum comfort and enjoyment. We offer a free basic fit with every new bike purchase. Learn more about our fitting services.
- Free maintenance classes: We want you to feel confident while riding, so we offer a free maintenance class that covers the gear and knowledge you'll need to maintain your bicycle at home and in the field.
- Women's specific bicycles: We carry an extensive line-up of bicycles designed with women in mind. If you've been let down by unisex designs in the past, we'll help you find the ideal fit for your form.
- Bike trades: We offer trade-in services for customers that are planning to purchase a new bike. Simply bring in your potential trade-in and one of our managers will appraise it for you.
- Payment options for every budget: We offer the simple, no interest Freedom to Ride Program with 6- or 12-month terms. If you prefer to reserve your next bike, we have flexible layaway plans with a 20% down payment. Ask for details.
- Repair and restore: We service everything - not just our own brands. If you want to know if it's worth repairing your existing bike before considering a new purchase, bring it to our service pros.
- Community engagement: We sponsor several charity events each year and gladly take your donated bikes for Spokes for Folks. We're closed every Sunday so our employees are guaranteed time with their families. Learn more about us.